Your SEO optimized title
There's no limit to what you can do with Shades EQ! As the #1 long-lasting, no-lift, non-ammonia, demi-permanent haircolor in the U.S., Shades EQ is one of the most versatile haircolor brand. It provides healthy, shiny results, incredible conditioning with an amazing number of mixing possibilities.
- Enhance, enrich, change, match, tone down or intensify natural or color-treated hair
- Tone pre-lightened or highlighted hair
- Blend or color gray, without lifting the hair's natural pigment
- Refresh and renew faded mid-lengths and ends, while processing permanent color at the regrowth
- Add color immediately following a permanent wave or straightener service to restore color loss that may have occured
- Fill over-lightened hair before a tint-back service
- Correct uneven, brassy or too vibrant tone
- Restore color to highlights
- Lowlight hair when more depth is desired.
Mixing And Processing:
Shades EQ is mixed in a 1:1 ratio of Color gloss to Processing Solution. Always mix in equal parts and use immediately.
The number 0 appears on each of the glosses as a reminder that Shades EQ will not lift the natural pigment in the hair.
Processing Solution is the dedicated developer for Shades EQ. It's a 2% hydrogen peroxide specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity.
Heat: using heat (hood dryer, heat lamps or comparable heat sources) with Shades EQ increases color intensity and allows deeper penetration of the dyes into the hair strand.
Shades EQ can be diluted with 000 Crystal Clear or 09 level shades to lessen or lighten the tonal deposit of any Shades EQ formula.
Buyers who are using Internet Explorer 6.0 will not be able to checkout after January 9, 2015 and will need to upgrade their browser to the latest version
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.